|Date(s)||18th and 19th October 2019|
|Start time||9:30 am|
|End time||4:30 pm|
|Cost||£200 for 2 days or £120 per day. £100 for trainees|
About this training
This two-day training will provide a thorough grounding on the theory and practice of working therapeutically with the under-tackled issue of family estrangement. The training encompasses experiential and theoretical aspects including self-reflective group work and case discussion.
The content of the two days includes:
- examination of the theoretical knowledge base on this subject and an opportunity to thoroughly mine this in order to develop best practice
- exploration of our own fears and biases regarding family estrangement
- reflection on approaches and challenges in working with someone experiencing family estrangement
- an opportunity to meet and discuss theoretical, clinical and pragmatic issues with leading researchers and practitioners in the field
- tickets are available for single days or both days. Day two will build on the work of day one but can be attended as a standalone event
Stand Alone is the leading organisation working in this field in the UK. We offer innovative support services for all people experiencing estrangement. We help people of all ages who feel they have been cut off as well as those who have walked away.
Quaker Meeting House
10 St James’ St
How to book
To book this event, please follow the above link to the Eventbrite website.