|Date(s)||12th October 2019|
|Start time||10:00 am|
|End time||4:00 pm|
|Cost||£85 – £125|
About this training
While the focus will be on General Anxiety Disorder we will also cover some aspects of Social Anxiety, Panic Attacks and Phobias. It will also help professionals consider how they can apply anxiety management to themselves. The focus is on the role of thinking skills from the perspective of CBT.
We will cover:
- Treating Anxiety
- Awareness raising and monitoring
- Challenging beliefs about worrying I – ‘worrying is uncontrollable’.
- Attention training – tackling distraction caused worry
- Challenging beliefs about worrying II : ‘worrying is dangerous’
- Challenging beliefs about worrying III : ‘worrying is helpful’
- Finding a way forward – Problem Solving techniques
- Helpful Thinking
- Accepting and Tolerating Uncertainty
- Avoiding Relapse
7-11 Lower Mosley Street
How to book
To book this event, please follow the above link to the Eventbrite website.