About this training
The TA 101 is the official 2 day (12 hour) introduction to Transactional Analysis, (TA).
TA is a theory of personality and offers a range of models that can be used to understand communication and relationships (with yourself and others)
Learn more about the main concepts of TA:
- Parent – Adult – Child, (Psychological) Games, Life Scripts, ‘I’m OK – You’re OK’
- gain an internationally recognised certificate
- 2 days of rich theoretical learning, group discussions, experiential learning, fun
- Relaxed and encouraging environment
- take away a really useful set of tools to use in your personal life and in your work, whatever your occupation or workplace.
- Provides a pre-requisite for any further training in TA
Delivered by Jan Baker, a Provisional Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst (PTSTA). Certified Transactional Analyst UKCP Reg. Dip. T.A. Supervision
Leeds Beckett University City Campus, Leeds, LS1 3HE
To book this event, email Jan directly [email protected] or telephone 01652 655454 / 07831 834110
(Places limited to 18 participants and available to over 18’s only. Attendance at the full course is required to gain your certificate)