Publish your blog post or book review on Therapy Minded
If you’re a therapist who loves writing about therapy, then we’d love to hear from you!
What we’re looking for…:
Around 800 words per post, up to 1,000 words maximum
Interesting, engaging and informative. Hold in mind that you’re writing for therapists, so feel free to use language from theory as our readers will understand. We’d like our readers to have learnt something from reading your post or to leave with something to reflect upon or even spark a conversation. Warmth and humour are welcome too!
Each blog post will have one statement image, which creates more impact that having several images throughout your post. You can supply a picture (if you own the copyright), or ask me to find a suitable image.
For book reviews, I’ll use a picture of the front cover.
Your post should be your own original work. You will retain the copyright and give permission for Therapy Minded to publish it on the website and on social media platforms.
We’re open to all ideas but here’s a few pointers to get you started:
- Do you have a specialism which you’d like other therapists to know about?
- Perhaps writing refresher articles on areas of theory excites you?
- Are there issues in the sector that need space to be heard – lack of paid opportunities, cultural inclusivity, membership bodies, regulation?
- Do you enjoy working with a particular issue and would like to help other therapists understand this?
- Have you been through a personal experience that has impacted on your work as therapist, which you feel could help other therapists in a similar position – divorce, bereavement, health issues etc.?
- Or perhaps you see psychodynamic ideas appearing in film, art or literature and would like to write about these?
Get in touch by email or on Twitter:
email: [email protected]