|Date(s)||8 November 2019|
|Start time||9:30 am|
|End time||4:00 pm|
|Cost||Early bird £105 until 8th September then £130 (includes lunch).|
About this training
Setting up and running a successful private practice can be highly rewarding but it can be challenging.
This workshop will help you:
- Build a narrative of confidence as a therapist in private practice, and guide you towards helpful ways of relating to your work and self-management.
- Understand and address the issues that you will face in setting up, developing and running a successful private practice.
- Learn about the practicalities of marketing (afternoon session allocated for this).
- Understand data protection and how to make your practice compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Know how to work ethically and safely, (including online therapy).
- Manage the demands on the self that come from working independently.
- Nurture a stimulating workplace for yourself.
Elizabeth Gaskell’s House
84 Plymouth Grove
To book this training, please follow the above link to the Eventbrite website.