About this training
This online training session will use Zoom, reliable and good quality software, for holding online meetings and webinars. You will be able to see and interact with your fellow participants during the training session. You will be sent a meeting link by email and simply click on the link to reach the webinar. No prior download of software required.
Workshop presented by Dr Robert Watson, Clinical Psychologist, Accredited Cognitive Analytic Therapist & Supervisor, & Vice-Chair of the Association for Cognitive Analytic Therapy.
~ Relevant for Clinical/Counselling Psychologists, and Psychotherapists/Counsellors.
This is the twenty fourth run of this popular and informative workshop. Maximum 6 participants. This is a fully interactive training session and you will able to work in pairs in breakout rooms during the day.
Setting up and running a successful private practice can be highly rewarding but it can be challenging. Many therapists feel uncertain and unconfident about making the transition.
The workshop will help you:
1. Build a narrative of confidence as a therapist in private practice, and guide you towards helpful ways of relating to your work and self-management.
2. Understand and address the issues that you will face in setting up, developing and running a successful private practice.
3. Learn about the practicalities of marketing (afternoon session allocated for this).
4. Understand data protection and how to make your practice GDPR compliant.
5. Know how to work ethically and safely, (including online therapy).
6. Manage the demands on the self that come from working independently.
7. Nurture a stimulating workplace for yourself.
To book, follow the website link above.