|Date||31 October 2019|
|Start time||9:45 am|
|End time||4:30 pm|
|Cost||Early bird £95 until 8th September, then £115.|
About this training
Workshop presented by Dr Robert Watson, Clinical Psychologist, Accredited Cognitive Analytic Therapist & Supervisor, & Vice-Chair of the Association for Cognitive Analytic Therapy.
Relevant for Clinical/Counselling Psychologists, and Psychotherapists/Counsellors.
This will be the thirtieth run of this popular and informative workshop, but the first in Scotland. All previous participants from the previous twenty nine events rated the workshop as good or excellent.
Setting up and running a successful private practice can be highly rewarding but it can be challenging. The workshop will help you:
1. Build a narrative of confidence as a therapist in private practice, and guide you towards helpful ways of relating to your work and self-management.
2. Understand and address the issues that you will face in setting up, developing and running a successful private practice.
3. Learn about the practicalities of marketing (afternoon session allocated for this).
4. Understand data protection and how to make your practice compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation.
5. Know how to work ethically and safely, (including online therapy).
6. Manage the demands on the self that come from working independently.
7. Nurture a stimulating workplace for yourself.
Human Development Scotland,
142 West Nile Street,
To book this event, please follow the above link to the Eventbrite website.