About this training
This online training session will use Zoom, reliable and good quality software, for holding online meetings and webinars. You will be able to see and interact with your fellow participants during the training session. You will be sent a meeting link by email and simply click on the link to reach the webinar. No prior download of software required.
GDPR training for Clinical/Counselling Psychologists, Psychotherapists and Counsellors in Private Practice.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force on May 25th 2018, replacing the Data Protection Act. Nine months later, some myths persist about what GDPR means for psychologists, psychotherapists and counsellors in private practice. This webinar dispels these myths and explains in easy to follow steps what is needed to adhere to GDPR. I ran this course twenty times prior to May 25th 2018 and continue to run it for those new to private practice.
This 120 minute webinar will be delivered to groups of six and will help you to:
1. Understand the regulations and how they apply to your private practice.
2. Understand your responsibilities and your client's rights under the regulations.
3. Identify the steps you need to take to be adherent.
4. Conduct your data audit and how to document the outcomes as required by the regulations.
5. Write your privacy policies for clients and supervisees.
To book - follow the website link above.