About this training
This course will teach you various models of clinical supervision and we then explore as a group how these can be used in supervision, both online and face to face. You may decide to develop your own online model!
Model and supervise:
- the professional online framework
- the skilled use of the online relationship
- the use of theory and research on diversity
- a user-centred approach to online work
- the skilled use of the self online
- the coherent use of theory, research and skills in the online context
- the self-reflective online practitioner
During the Diploma, you will receive a weekly email from the course tutor, which gives the tasks for the week, along with other course information. You will register weekly and complete a supervision task on the campus, as well as contributing to discussion threads.
Mandatory teaching and learning sessions are currently a Friday morning. Please let OLT know if this is not suitable as this is not laid in stone. Where possible start times will be agreed with the group.
You are additionally offered the opportunity to take part in group supervision with a qualified online supervisor. Where possible this will be arranged on a day to suit the majority of participants.
These online sessions take place via a webcam platform.
You will also work with your own online supervisees, and while OLT will support you in finding supervisees, you should try to find your own.
The course is likely to take at least 10 hours per week.