About this training
This animal-assisted therapy in counselling course is perfect for counsellors, psychotherapists, psychologists, social workers, occupational therapists and other health professionals and students wanting to find their niche or USP.
The course covers:
- Pushing the boundaries
- Understand what an animal assisted intervention is
- The history of animal-assisted therapy (AAT) in counselling
- AAT techniques, research & theories
- Practicalities, ethics & professional issues
- Therapy animal suitability, animal selection, boundaries and therapy animal welfare
Exotic Zoo CIC
Lakeside Plant Centre
How to book
Download and complete the booking form on the HumAnima website courses page.